Time for an update… (Monday)

This week has very much being about catching up with my project.

On Monday I went location scouting and took some photos of an area that I liked the look of. I ended up near the Science and Innovation centre at the uni, the road behind has a number of warehouses and what I assume to be a scrapyard at the end of the street (I could be wrong but regardless it was off limits)

The location itself isn’t that dangerous once common sense is used, there is a road which means occasional traffic. The pavement is a little uneven in places so there is potential for a trip but I would argue it is as safe as filming near any other road. It’s also close to a uni building assuming there is some first aid available nearby. Of course there is also the issue of being too close to a business that may cause people to come out and question what you are doing, though it was only a feeling; I did feel like I was being watched when setting up my camera near the warehouses.

Although these are not finals, the work I had recorded gave me an idea for matte painting and how I could possibly use this location at a potential area for filming the final shots I might need for my project.